Current Designs Solstice Titan Kayak $2500

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Helen Yeh.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Helen Yeh
    Participant

Current Designs – Solstice GT Titan (high volume) sea kayak

The kayak is in great condition with few minor scratches. This kayak is one of the biggest kayaks among the Current Designs brand, and has tons of storage space. The cockpit is spacious, and is great for tall and big paddlers.

Length: 17’7”, width 24.25”, weight: about 55 lbs.

The price of $2500 includes the kayak, Harmony spray skirt, cockpit cover and paddle float.

Note if you have a Nimbus – Telkwa Sport Kevlar and would like to do a swap, I will be interested.

In addition, the Brooks neoprene skirt (size XXL; 39″ by 21.5″) is used a few times and is sold separately for $120.

kayak

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Helen Yeh

Hi Randy, Thank you for your interest. I replied earlier today to your email address (rchat@me.com), and not sure if you have received it. If you are still interested, please text me at 778-302-4529. Thanks. Helen

Randy Chatterjee

I would be very interested in buying this boat from you, and the extra Brooks skirt.  I rarely fit the cockpits of most kayaks and this is one of the few I know I fit.
    I could pick it up this weekend or early next week at a time of your convenience.
    Randy Chatterjee, former President of SKABC, rchat@me.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.